How Our Inflatable Packaging Works
AirPack Inflatable Protective Packaging
When it comes to using protective packaging for sending fragile goods there should only be one choice when compared to traditional packaging materials such as polystyrene, polyethylene and pulp mould – AirPack Inflatable Packaging.
As Easy As 1-2-3!
AirPacks are very quick and easy to use, with no fuss and no mess.
Once inflated, Airpacks provide your fragile goods with superior protection during transit due to the unique cushioning effect of a series of individual inflation chambers that mould themselves around your product.
AirPacks are inflated via a single nozzle using a standard compressor or hand pump, which passes air through a series of patented one-way valves into independent air chambers that then inflate and mould themselves around your product to provide the maximum possible protection.
In the event that one of the independent air chambers punctures during transit the remaining chambers remain inflated and any subsequent shock is dispersed through the remaining chambers to ensure your product remains protected.
Here are just a few compelling reasons why you should choose AirPack inflatable packaging for protecting fragile goods during transit and save costs by reducing expensive breakages and damaged product returns.
- Provides superior protection
- Made from the highest quality materials available – unlike inferior substitutes air won’t leak through the plastic film
- Advanced multi-chamber design – if one chamber is damaged, the other chambers remain inflated
- Conforms to the shape of the packed object
- Moisture and humidity resistant – ideal for electronic items
- Complies with ISO 9001 – commitment to quality
- Reduces warehouse and storage costs – uninflated packaging takes up much less space than bulky alternatives
- Lowers shipping costs – lightweight
- Reduces the number of SKUS required
- Improves packaging and production process – no mess
- Maximum shelf life – minimises wastage
- 100% recyclable
- Low PET rating
- Easy to use and mess free
- Complies with ISO 9001 – environmental commitment